It’s important to us that you know;
- All written offers will be presented to the vendor for their consideration.
- No offers will be disclosed to or between buyers.
- No buyer will be given an advantage over another buyer to secure the purchase.
- It is at the vendor’s discretion to accept, reject, negotiate or counter an offer.
- Many of our vendors choose to accept the highest and best offer presented to them and as such, it is important that buyers understand the importance of submitting their best offer.
- Once the vendor chooses to accept an offer by way of signing a contract, no further negotiations can be entered into.
- Our price ranges are based on recent sales data and reflect the vendor’s expectations however they are not a limitation to what buyers may choose to pay to secure the property for themselves.
- To consider what the property is worth to you.
Please contact your sales representative if you should have any questions.