So you’re trying to find the property that’s right for you. Buying a house can be a daunting experience but it doesn’t need to be. Like most things in life, it gets easier with experience, with the right people around you and having the right information at hand. That’s where we can help.
It’s important to think about your options, budget, any additional costs involved, if you are eligible for any grants, where you want to live, what features in a property are most important to you and why you want to purchase a home – what’s motivating you?
Are you buying your first home, investment property, second home, family home or forever home? These factors should all influence your decision and help guide you to purchase the property that’s right for you.
It can help to consider what factors are most important to you, your partner and your family?
- The layout of the house.
- A connection between indoors and outdoors.
- An established garden.
- Sustainable features such as a water tank.
- The potential to make improvements.
- A powder room, a bathroom and an ensuite.
- The location of the home.
- Low maintenance garden.
- A walk in pantry.
- A downstairs bedroom.
- To be near schools, shops and public transport.
- Land fitting a certain purpose.
- The potential return on investment.
- A certain size block of land.
- Room for a garden.
- A single car or double garage.
- A kitchen that has specific features.
- A shed of a certain size.
- The look of the house or a style of home.
- Single story, double story or split level.
Identifying which features are at the top of your list will help you to narrow down your property search. If you are unsure about your budget or what property will best suit you, we are here to help. Give us a call on 0413 018 033