Contact Craig Frost for a Private Inspection on 0413 018 033
Frost Real Estate welcomes you to consider this property and its outstanding features;
• Freshly painted, well maintained and beautifully presented home.
• New Carpet throughout living, dining / study and all bedrooms.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family living.
• Second living room with formal dining or study.
• Large outdoor undercover entertaining area with bluestone built in BBQ and plumbed in sink.
• Timber kitchen, featuring new dishwasher.
• Three good size bedrooms.
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Built in robes in all additional bedrooms.
• Ducted heating as well as wall gas furnace.
• 2 split system air-conditioning units.
• Located close to RMIT, Plenty Rd, Brand Junction, Public Transport, Schools & Freeways.
• Easy walking distance to parks and public transport.
• Remote controlled double garage with rear access.
• Easy care and low maintenance gardens.
A note to buyers…
We base our price ranges on comparable sales within the area and current market conditions. We do not over quote property to vendors or underquote property to buyers. We recognise that the final sale price will ultimately be influenced by competition within the market and that the advertised selling range is not a ceiling to the price buyers may be willing to pay to secure the purchase of the property.
Frost Real Estate is pleased to be able to offer our buyers complete dedication to your discrete purchasing experience. Every interested buyer is invited to put their best offer forward for the property with the knowledge that offers will not be disclosed between buyers.
At the heart of Frost Real Estate is a passion for helping people purchase and sell property. We hope that this information helps you with your property search.
Please contact Craig Frost on 0413 018 033 to arrange a private inspection.
While every effort has been made to provide the correct description of the property and identify the properties features, we advise you to conduct an inspection of the property for your own satisfaction.