JOIN OUR TEAM
We are seeking the right people to join our team…
Frost Real Estate are looking to grow their team. They are seeking people who have demonstrated excellence in an alternate career or past endeavors and who are now seeking employment that will reward their hard work both personally and financially.
Perhaps you have considered a real estate sales role but have been turned off by the general perception of a real estate agent? If that’s you, then this may be the perfect place for you to enjoy a long term career in real estate sales.
We are looking for honest and trustworthy people who have a desire to rank with the best in the industry.
We encourage people with and without real estate experience to apply.
We encourage people with all types of experience to apply including nurses, teachers, parents returning to paid work, tradies, bankers… people who believe in their ability to succeed and who have demonstrated success in the past.
If you have a record of high achievement, you will likely have what it takes to succeed in real estate.
The people being sought understand that the transition into real estate is a long term investment and will require grit, determination, humility, a positive attitude and persistence to be successful. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work very hard over the next few years and reap the rewards well into the future.
The successful candidates will enjoy working in a supportive, ethical and professional environment with the added benefit of a salary package plus bonuses.
Frost Real Estate are keen to provide an exceptional work environment, where employees feel valued and rewarded for their hard work.
Renee and Craig Frost are people who are highly invested in their employees by way of professional training and personal development. They are dedicated to seeing people achieve their goals, overcome obstacles and get the most out of their life.
Employees of Frost Real Estate may be described as loyal, dedicated and determined. The team at Frost Real Estate have an unwavering commitment to their clients; providing exceptional customer service, offering transparent communication and achieving great results.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
As a sales person working for Frost Real Estate, you will enjoy building professional working relationships with clients in order to sell their homes for the best and highest offer in the market.
This is a role that demands hard work, maturity, honesty, perseverance and enthusiasm.
The day to day life of a Frost Real Estate agent is predominantly spent talking to people about selling and buying real estate; on the phone, door knocking, at inspections, at appraisals, anywhere and everywhere. It will be important in this role to be naturally friendly with people, able to quickly build rapport with others, identify peoples needs and grow your network.
You should apply if you would enjoy;
- Prospecting for new business.
- Door knocking to find home sellers.
- Making phone calls to find home sellers.
- Meeting new people everyday.
- Presenting our service to home sellers.
- Listing properties for sale.
- Holding private inspections with buyers.
- Negotiating property sales.
- Growing and maintaining a contact database.
- Communicating with conveyancers.
- Carrying out office duties and other tasks relating to real estate.
Skills and Experience
Successful real estate agents often come from a variety of different backgrounds. No specific experience is necessary but the following skills and experience are essential;
- Must complete Real Estate Representative Certificate prior to start date.
- Willingness to read, study and learn.
- Desire for self improvement.
- A record of success in dealing with people from different backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation.
- Demonstrated achievement and perseverance in past endeavours.
- A never give up attitude.
- An overwhelming desire to support others toward success.
- An innate drive to succeed and fulfil obligations to the highest standard.
- A positive “I can do” attitude.
- Social skills, emotionally intelligent and empathetic.
- The willingness to go above and beyond for others.
- A basic to good understanding of purchasing and selling real estate.
- Preferably live within a 30 minute radius of Bundoora.
Achieve your goals and set yourself up for life with a career in real estate.
Does This Sound Like You?
If this sounds like something you would love to do and somewhere you’d appreciate to work, we’d love to hear from you.
Please upload your resume and a cover letter addressed to Renee Frost.
Please answer the following six questions within your cover letter.
1. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
2. What in your past experience suggests that you will be the best candidate for this role?
3. What attracts you to a career in real estate?
4. What evidence can you provide that demonstrates you will be able to overcome the high number of objections when door knocking and calling home owners?
5. What are your goals over the next two to five or ten years?
6. Why have you chosen to apply for employment at Frost Real Estate?